International SCP exim CATV network

I was hired by Ovidiu Crisan Zara on September 1, 1992 as CATV project manager:


After the fall of Ovidiu, the former furniture doors designer Otelea became the manager of CATV and Grigore Antonescu was hired as technical manager. Antonescu hired Mihailescu as project manager, so I was marginalized and transformed in slave. Otelea and Antonescu asked me for documents at the same time, so I asked them to establish who is first. Having these 3 buffalos above me I asked the SCP manager, Mr. Costescu, to set me free, August 11, 1993.

For SCP CATV I installed the head-end on October 1, 1992, the day when Michael Jackson had a concert on National Arena. The head-end was installed close to this arena. After finishing job I went to the stadium to see him performing.

On Ocotber 5, 1992 we started to do holes in the condominium where the head-end was installed. This work was done by KISS Sanyi's team from ALEXIS Oradea.


They used plastic boxes with resistors as distributors to the subscribers.
High radiation level outside them.

The team was accommodated at the Splendid hotel in Giulesti Sarbi. This was built with wood and after years it burned completely.

A buffalo hired by Ovidiu was his wife's uncle, Stoica. He was the head of site and his motto was to give COAL to the country as much as possible...no matter if the boxes were made of plastic.

I told Ovidiu that he'll have problems with the authorization of the network when measuring the radiation level. He said why I didn't told him...I told him he didn't ask and the problem was the uncle.
He recycled the uncle as customer contracts manager, he hired a slave and when a customer arrived to do a contract he only used the finger to point the lady slave and at the end he signed the contract...

Mr. Popescu had an office in St. Louis, led by Emilian Taranu.
Emilian Taranu went to CAble & Satellite exhibition in Anaheim, California.
He sent me documentation for all parts of a CATV network and asked me to choose.
On X-mas 1992 he sent me samples to test and order:


with eye glasses !


The place of uncle Stoica was taken by Nicolae Dumitru, NAE, whose wife was working at Mobilux,
furniture factory on a street behind the head-end site.
In fact many people were linked to the furniture industry, the main object of activity of SCP.

Advertising flyers:





My signature, under the stamp


I appreciated we need 2000 floor distributions for 200 condominium staircases.
There was another order for materials for 2000 subscribers.
And 10 Km of 540 trunk cable with messenger.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

my dream, my way, my sponsors

TESZARI Zoltan & the Ghosts

COMTEC 2000