TESZARI Zoltan & the Ghosts

I would like to thank Mr. Christian Popescu from Monaco that he hired me first time in my life. Even my first meeting was with the bandit Ioan Ovidiu Crisan Zara (technical manager) at Sala Polivalenta in Bucharest, recommended by the lawyer Plesoianu.
This is the book as employee:


I started at International SCP EXIM on September 1, 1992, a Holy day, first day of the year in the Orthodox calendar, Saint Dionisie. On August 11, 1993 I ended the collaboration. The reason was that Antonescu was hired as technical manager after Crisan and his wife were expelled. Otelea was the manager of the CATV division and Antonescu recycled a guy as his lieutenant, as he was recycled from the "net". The guy was hired as replacement for me and I entered the defense mode. From the first technical position the horizon was to fall on the second position, i.e. to be under the guy, not acceptable considering I was the only project manager and I did all the CATV brain work as pioneer.

In August, after leaving SCP, I was contacted Ovidiu Ioan Crisan Zara, even he robbed me at SCP following a discussion we had earlier to start a new CATV project. He met the providence, Teszari Zoltan from TVS Oradea. The SCP project was started also with TVS, with KISS Sanyi. I went there in September 1992 to be trained by KONYA.

OVI - link !

TESZARI Zoltan came with a river of money in Bucharest, having 50% of KAPPA Servexim SRL.

September 14 - link !

Ovidiu Ioan Crisan Zara had 25% and his wife Oana Zara had 25%. I was "hired" as technical manager of KAPPA, they even gave me visit cards with this title but, I even signed a contract, but, as you see above, the contract was never registered, even in 3 months of work me and my team formed by friends from my neighborhood have occupied a large area of the wealthy Sector 1 of Bucharest, taking money in advance from 2000 subscribers...


CNA licence for KAPPA - Ovidiu & me


I took the train to Budapest to buy the biggest CATV head-end in Romania at that moment, 24 channels, from Hiradastechnika, GAZDAG Janos:



After almost 3 months of work for KAPPA and as technical manager I started to put questions about my official status. I remember I heard them that they use to squeeze out all know-how from someone and after they kick his ass ! Of course, when I put the problem, they kicked my ass:


Some people may say I was too rough but I was sick about being postponed until "we'll earn money from CATV". They had the money, I was an employer and I intended to marry, so I couldn't wait in vain. And the promised 2% were a chimera at that moment. Ovidiu was at the second attempt to rob me and he finally robbed me like a thief, the same he did last time at SCP.
Promises and lies under the rule of TESZARI Zoltan, Ovidiu Ioan Crisan & Oana Zara...

The place where we met after a working day, me, Ovidiu, Oana, Dorin and sometimes Zoli.
It is the place where the sweetest vice asked Zoli to give me 1% of KAPPA:


MLINAR SNACK SRL - link !


At the position 4 in the above book of employee you see COMTEC 2000 (יִשְׂרָאֵל) where I was hired from January 1, 1994. I arrived there in November, soon after I was rejected from KAPPA after the plot of the Bucharest side robbers, Ovidiu Ioan Crisan Zara and Oana Zara.
Oana tried to seduce TESZARI Zoltan on Friday, November 12, at the Julia pizza restaurant, at the ground floor of the condominium where was administrator the brother of my midwife from CARITAS, doctor Eugenia Vencu, old family friend. Her brother offered me the laundry at the highest floor as room for the CATV head-end.
Oana asked TESZARI Zoltan (using the sweetest voice) to give me, Stelian Ilie, 1% of KAPPA. Ovidiu and Oana cut also 1% from their share, in order to have STELU 2%. If you compute, the Bucharest KAPPA could have 51% of KAPPA even all the money were at TESZARI Zoltan. Every normal person sees this on-face robbery. TESZARI Zoltan (Zoli) didn't get angry but after the week-end the robbers from Bucharest expelled me from KAPPA under the pretext that I would like to return to Popescu @ SCP, the enemy of this two robbers !
I am sure the 2 robbers told TESZARI that I asked for 2% , a big lie, because I never asked. I also didn't ask for a salary, trusting them and especially trusting the person with the money, TESZARI Zoltan. Finally, as you see there is no mention about KAPPA in my book and all 3 associates are accomplices for this. If I have something to claim from them, the only person is TESZARI Zoltan, because Oana went to Heaven and Ovidiu robbed me and on November 15, 1993 @ Barbu Vladoianu 4 said he'll give me 2 fists to get out...
Before writing this I tried to contact TESZARI Zoltan as owner of a well known building in Constanta Tomis Port where RCS-RDS has a big GSM site, but he preferred to remain silent.
I asked him to HELP me to sell that building, to return my unpaid service from him at KAPPA.

He is too important and to wealthy to remember that I was the person who helped him to occupy Bucharest, now having the monopoly RCS-RDS:


As you see on this typical CATV distribution box installed on a pole in front of my house it is RDS-RCS instead of RCS-RDS... Why ? Hungarian family name style ? TESZARI Zoltan instead of Zoltan TESZARI ? This is the origin of the money that built this monopoly.

TESZARI ZOLTAN, the billionaire without face - link !

TESZARI ZOLTAN @ 22.12.1989 - link !

ZOLTAN the SULTAN - link !

RCS-RDS just bought AKTA and many small CATV networks were bought with this money.

A friend from ING told me that even the money are from where they are TESZARI borrowed 600 M EUR from them to buy more and more...

Of course I don't want my 2% but in civilized counties they use to give a percent to the founder when they expel him. I only want my money from 1993 and a mention in my employee book that I was hired on the date.... and fired on the date.... because this was the truth. And I have a lot of witnesses, still friends because I offered them jobs at KAPPA. My best friend was the head of the CATV installing team and he met his wife at KAPPA and they have a daughter...

These are the coats of arms from my family:

Első Székely Gyalogezred, Csik CSATOszeg, CSATO csalad:


CSATO was in the 3rd company, marked green (South, neighbor to Tusnad - yellow).
Csatoszeg is now part of Saint Simon, the place where is manufactured the Csíki Sör (bier)...


CSATO Mihaly's relation to me: Direct ancestor (13 generations)
Here's how:
1.Anca Stefanescu is your mother
2.Stere Stefanescu is the father of Anca Stefanescu
3.Anton Aitici - Stefanescu is the father of Stere Stefanescu
4.Susanna Lakatos is the mother of Anton Aitici - Stefanescu
5.Krisztina Julianna Csato is the mother of Susanna Lakatos
6.Andras Csato is the father of Krisztina Julianna Csato
7.Mihaly Csato is the father of Andras Csato
8.Mihaly Csato is the father of Mihaly Csato
9.CSATO Mate is the father of Mihaly Csato
10.Istvan Csato is the father of CSATO Mate
11.CSATO Peter is the father of Istvan Csato
12.CSATO Mate is the father of CSATO Peter
13.CSATO Mihaly is the father of CSATO Mate


AJTICS-HORVATH, Glina camp, Austrian militay frontier with Bosnia:




Nikola Ajetic's relation to me: Direct ancestor (5 generations)
Here's how:
1.Anca Stefanescu is your mother
2.Stere Stefanescu is the father of Anca Stefanescu
3.Anton Aitici - Stefanescu is the father of Stere Stefanescu
4.Stefan Ajetic (Aitici) is the father of Anton Aitici - Stefanescu
5.Nikola Ajetic is the father of Stefan Ajetic (Aitici)

The closest warrior is my grandfather, father of my mother:

Stere Anton Stefan-escu AITICI - link !

General lieutenant, commander of the Moldova military region - link !


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

my dream, my way, my sponsors

COMTEC 2000