my dream, my way, my sponsors


As September elections are very close I would like to climb the pyramid starting from the basement.
I am not looking for money.
I continue the tradition of the family, The Right Way, fighting for the truth.
I noticed from the very beginning that my native mission is to wear this Cross.
Having native skills I got different missions but when people found they can't cheat with me they preferred to get rid of me. So I opened a sponsors list, all owing me money.

I started  my first job in September 1992 @ SCP @ Christian Popescu, citizen of Monaco.
There I met Ovidiu Crisan (Zara), a guy who tried to rob me.
He was ejected from SCP and then we met again @ KAPPA, in September 1993.
There I met TESZARI Zoltan, a guy from Oradea.
On November 12, 1993, Ovidiu tried to rob both me and Zoli.
He asked Zoli to give me 1% of KAPPA and Ovidiu & Oana Zara to give me another 1%.
This meant that Ovidiu, Oana and me got the control of Kappa.
As the money were at Zoli and Ovidiu & Oana having nothing, this seem unfair to Zoli.
Probably after weekend the couple told Zoli that I asked for 2%.
That Monday after week-end I went to KAPPA as usual.
The bodyguard of the couple tried to stop me to enter the office but he didn't succeed.
I wait until Ovidiu came. He told me he'll give me two fists in the face in order to get out.
I told him it is not necessary and I left the building. It was better for him because I hired there
most of my friends from my neighborhood and probably he could suffer strong injuries if he dared.
Why is he a robber ?
At SCP he forgot to pay me 500 USD. Mister Popescu solved this.
He didn't pay me any salary at Kappa, even I occupied with my friends the richest part of Bucharest.
There I had friends with the highest connections in the state and I used these connections to introduce Teszari Zoltan, an ethic Hungarian, in Bucharest. The result is now the monopoly RCS-RDS.
As Ovidiu took his part when he sold his part of KAPPA and because from a robber you can't get the money, the guy who can solve the problem is Teszari Zoltan.

So Teszari Zoltan could be the main sponsor of my election campaign.

After being ejected from Kappa with a childish reason that I wanted to go back to the enemy of
Ovidiu & Oana (in Heaven now), Popescu from SCP, I was recovered by COMTEC, a Jewish
company, my friends. They didn't forget that I ordered materials for 2000 subscribers for KAPPA.
We had a good cooperation, starting with CATV equipment and ending with the famous power distribution equipment for end users, approved by me as technical manager and RENEL.

In 1997 I went to ELMET. I had the same project to approve an end-user power distribution equipment & RENEL (CONEL). The 3 associates had always divergences, so I left the building.

In 1998 I met Pascal Pellerin the Corsican @ Schneider Electric (Merlin Gerin & Telemecanique).
He offered me an indexed salary to USD and later to EUR. Later the HR manager changed this just before marrying in US, causing to all the ancient employers losses after 1 year when EUR increased
with 1 LEU... In my case, when I was forced to leave them on June 6, 2014 this was like 1 year I worked for shirt buttons. So Schneider Electric Romania SRL robbed me and may become the second sponsor of my election campaign. As the local thieves dodged, the CEO becomes responsible to solve the problem before being accused to be the chief of the thieves.
His name is TRICOIRE also called "Three balls" and I think he swallowed his words about the dying France in Europe and the rising Hong Kong, The Future. We've seen years of Hong Kong riots...
Interesting is that to DODGE is very similar to DHOOGE, a guy who called himself the employee's representative. He did nothing, only words...
Only COROLER saved something in June 2010 but this was only the postponement of the end.
I continued to fight 4 years, this affecting my health, as the medical records say.
Practically, on June 6, 2014 the gang succeeded to get rid of me by causing me depression.
I need some years to recover and when I looked back I understood what really happened.
My relation with Schneider didn't end on June 9, 2014. It continues until I get my rights.

On May 7, 2014, exactly one month before my forced exit, a major event occur. All the involved persons understood that the failure of a clone cubicle is a threat to the following:

1. the personnel working at the OMV refinery from Ploiesti
2. people living around the refinery and especially from Ploiesti
3. all people involved in the cover-up action which followed the incident from Electroputere Craiova
4. the sponsor of PSD party from Botosani county
5. the P.M. Puie Monta who visited his sponsor from Botosani 10 days after the incident. He knew nothing about the May 7, 2014 cubicle failure, otherwise he would countermanded his visit at Electroalfa Botosani to avoid to become the sucker
6. the managers from OMV whose spouses and wives are important persons in the PSD party. An example is the illiterate DANCILA.

THE GANG ejected me from my beloved Schneider Electric after 16 years, being afraid that my report after the last cubicle to be installed exploded will BLOW ALL the cover-up squad, their political connections, causing a TOTAL CATASTROPHE in Romania and at the highest level of SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC S.A.

Instead to try to fix the problem they choose to cover-up everything...
There are audio recordings, parts of my exhaustive report of the failure.
I noticed that even after 6 years they still didn't fix the problem of the damn 2 short bolts, 3 pairs for each phase, i.e. 6 damn bolts for each cubicle installed by Electroalfa Botosani before they realized they put a TIME B*MB inside the OMV Brazi refinery...

So, even 6 years after my forced exit, I still do reports for my beloved Schneider Electric as the only authorized person in Romania for all the Medium Voltage equipment made before June 6, 2014.
This quality was certified by the Schneider Training Institute from Grenoble and France Transfo from Metz in 1998 and 1999. I am also the only authorized person for cubicles made at Guardamiglio.
Total 13 (thirteen) diploma which give me the right to repair all the Medium Voltage equipment and some old Low Voltage Power equipment.

The bill to Schneider for my uninterrupted faithful service as watchdog includes the costs of the medical assistance for recover and a tip (baksheesh) for that fact that I never myself be trampled by the caterpillar and I remained incorruptible.

These could be the sources of my campaign as not affiliated local councilor @ the 2020 elections.
Many thanks to the sponsors.





Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

COMTEC 2000

TESZARI Zoltan & the Ghosts