COMTEC 2000

In November - December 1993 I was hired as technical manager at COMTEC 2000.


In my employee book I officially started on January 1, 1994.
First task was the MCH CATV network in Crangasi with Justin SHALER as executive manager.
They offered me the salary that KAPPA didn't, i.e. 240 USD.
At the end of my job at COMTEC the salary was almost double...

My project from 1993 (marriage) was impossible without money, so on February 19,  1994 I did it !


The associates of COMTEC were Carol & Paul (Arie) Kainnan, Beno Vexler (the soldier) and Pinhas Elad. Even I was hired as "technical engineer", my visit card was of technical manager.

In March 1994 COMTEC went to IFABO exibition with the CATV equipment. I installed the 1,8 meter dish and we had satellite signal. It was a great success and a good start on the Romanian CATV market:


Stelian, Delia Marc, Sorin and Andreea Popa.

Just married on February 19, 1994, they gave me the invitation for COMTEC for me & my wife:


Delia and Andreea sold CATV equipment.
Andreea was very tall, former volleyball player, about 1,92 meters high. Many customers came to see her even they order almost nothing...
My February 19, 1994 project lasted to October 1994 and officially we split on October 2, 1995.
On May 17, 1995 I took a tour of Greece alone and on October 14, 1995 I started a new relation.
Next year, July 1996, WE took the same tour of Greece.
Delia recommended Adriana to be hired at COMTEC, so I consider Delia our 'wedding' Godmother.

After Andreea and Delia left COMTEC the golden team was Adriana & me. I made the customers dizzy with technical information about our CATV products and Adriana billed them.

After COMTEC switched on measurement and protection boxes as the main activity Adriana and me went in a one-day promotion mission at Focsani and soon our new executive manager realised that we are in a relation...

COMTEC 2000 BLOGSPOT - link !

MCH Crangasi & Rahova CATV project manager, the document that confirms my presence there:




Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

my dream, my way, my sponsors

TESZARI Zoltan & the Ghosts